Tuesday, February 5, 2008

R.I.P. The Format

So today is a sad day. Nate and Sam as well as the rest of the band decided not to go foward and make a new album. I'm really distraught by this, as many close friends of mine know that The Format has been a HUGE part of my life with both their albums. Absolutely was a storyline to my life. I was lucky enough to see them at the living room right after Dog Problems came out and was one of the best concerts I've ever been 2. I'll miss those guys, they really mastered Pop music.


so here's to THE FORMAT, and their cds they made that had the potential to infect the airwaves as much as it infected my ears constantly. I wish it could've lasted more than 5 years.


<3Brandon
WDOM Music Director

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is sad sad news...we should have a dedication day to the format and just play their two cd's on a loop..haha

WDOM said...

so down on that one

Anonymous said...

AW BRANDINO!!!

yeah i loved the format too

i remember that time on river road in chris' car you were telling me all about it

and then in through newtown across the bridge i realized that it was kinda like my life too

WE SHARED SIMILAR MISERIES!!!

miss you bro and hope to see you soon