Monday, April 7, 2008

Mixtape Monday!

Here is the mixtape! FINALLY! Enjoy it! the tracklist is as follows! the download is also IN TWO PARTS because its so epic. yay!

Lykke Li - Until We Bleed Remix (original not even released yet!)
Lykke Li - I'm Good I'm Gone
St. Vincent - Marry Me
Vyvienne Long - They're not Waving
Hercules and Love Affair - Athene
Hercules and Love Affair - Blind
The Cool Kids - What It Iz
Los Campesinos - My Year in Lists
Annuals - Brother
Be Your Own Pet - Heart Throb
The Beatles - Komm Gib Mir Deine Hand (I wanna hold your hand they did in German)
Constantines - Hard Feelings
KT Tunstall - Get Your Freak On (Missy Elliot Cover)
KT Tunstall - I Want You Back (Jackson 5 cover)
KT Tunstall - The Prayer (Bloc Party Cover)
Lauren Kate - Owen
The Matches - Wake The Sun
Grand Archives - Miniature Birds
Cassettes Won't Listen - Metronomes
Foals - The French Open
Ferras - Aliens and Rainbows

download:
Part 1
Part 2



0 comments: